Sunday, October 24, 2010

A little poke in the belly

It's begun.  I got to play with needles again this morning.  The Lupron shots aren't that bad, and each time I look at those pesky needles I become more confident in myself, and the process we must go through to get to where we want to be. 

It seems kinda silly to be happy about sticking myself in the belly, but, I was happy to poke myself this morning. 

We had to go through some videos and pictures tonight of our sweet Johnny.  There are some people interested in seeing what we have, so we had to weed through the files to get the important stuff.  Time consuming and stressful, add to that feelings of frustration and then tears.  We miss him so very much.  Nothing will replace him, ever.  But, we look forward to a new fresh start, and hope for happier times ahead.  We have got to keep on living our life, and trying to do what we feel is best for us.  Tough, but we will do it, we are determined. 

So the new journey has begun.  We look forward, but live for today...hopeful for a very pleasant tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment