Monday, January 3, 2011

So In Love!

My how they've grown! 

They are beautiful. we are head over heals for them!  Both babies had heartbeat of 171, and both of them measured right on.  Pretty amazing for such dreary news a couple weeks ago.  :)  Woot!

Both of our little ones were showing us their moves, which absolutely had me all choked up.  It was unbelievable...I could watch them all day! 

It's possible that they share a placenta...it's hard to tell for sure, but the bleed surrounds both of them, so it may just be one....which means it could be that they are identical.  I won't hold my breath on that one though.  We have one more appointment with the RE next Monday, and then we are done with them.  I am sad about that...and now we have to move on and find the perfect match for us..which is hard.  UGH.  We have an appointment with a perio on the 14th.  I'm not sure if he delivers, and if not, I have to find an OB too.  Good news is that we are going to be watched frequently, which means we see the babies frequently.  :) 

So exciting! 

2 comments:

  1. :) My smile reaches from ear to ear. I'm so excited and still praising the Lord for the answer to our prayers! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete