Saturday, January 1, 2011

8 weeks 5 days: Happy New Year

Happy New Year, my Friends!

We had an uneventful week.  Me laying on the couch, hubby pushing food, and kids helping with laundry.  Topping it off with no new bleeding!  I feel successful this week!!

I am hoping we have a shrinking SCH on our hands....that would be most excellent!

So very sleepy still, even though I am doing absolutely nothing.  Still hungry every couple of hours, and super dizzy when I am up doing things.

Looking forward to Monday afternoon, and seeing our little ones.  Late appointment that day....I hope it doesn't seem forever long.  4pm, it is!

We rang in the new year watching a movie with our kids.  How to train your dragon..it was cute.  Jake grilled me a steak, since I had been craving protein, and because the thought of chicken makes me feel like I will lose my lunch, and I can't eat anything hard because of these braces.  It was perfect and I felt a lot better after eating it.  He also got me some key lime pie...trying to fatten me up.  :)  It's not working quite yet.  You would think the combination of doing nothing and eating fattening foods would do the trick, but, no such luck as of yet.

I am blessed to have him taking such good care of me.  Thank you, honey.  You are the best! 

Glad for a new day!  Glad for a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment