Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Start Spreading the News

The cat is out of the bag....well sorta.  :)

We told the kids Monday night.  They were all excited, and it was like a light bulb went on for each of them...they suddenly got why mom was laying around being a bum.  haha.  It's nice to feel free to talk about it if I feel like, and not feel I have to hide it.

Yesterday, we started to let the families know.  Some of them were here while we were doing the retrieval and transfer, so they were chomping at the bit to hear some news.  Thankfully we had some good stuff to tell them.  My mother screamed into the phone...hurt my ear a little.  :)  Anyway, the consensus is happiness all around.

Today I had to try and nail down a Perionatologist to get scheduled so I am not without someone when the RE releases us.  It's hard to find someone, for such a personal thing..and I of course have to find someone that delivers at a different hospital...it's all a big pain.  We think we will go to Loma Linda this time...Have any of you heard anything about them?  I'm not sure if there are really many other options close enough for us, but we definitely want to hear some reviews on it, if you all know of any.

Thankfully there have been no major bleeding episodes since the one last week.  There are still small clots being passed, but it's old stuff.  It eases my mind a little.  I have been laying down and doing very little this past week, and we are hoping this will help heal the tear that was causing the bleed...so far so good.  We are going in for another look at things on Monday...if I can wait that long.  They said we could come before the weekend if it would ease our minds...will see, tomorrow is the only opportunity for that. 

Overall, if I can keep my tummy full constantly I am pretty good.  I've been super tired, and dizzy, but the hunger pains are the biggest issue...that and my teeth hurt from these braces so I am limited on what I can and cannot chew.  That is a huge pain!  So far, so good, this week.

Not quite ready to make the big announcement...we may be forced into it soon.  Some of our family members have big mouths.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment