Monday, December 27, 2010

8 weeks: Our little Miracles

What can I say, when there really are no words that could express what we are feeling right now.  I'm am at a loss, and for good reason.

To be told all hope is lost, and to prepare for the worst...words we have heard often this year...it's hard to imagine the other side of it, that there are no absolutes.  That God is bigger than all this, and the bigger picture isn't in our sights.  There really are no words...I am in AWE of all that is happening.  I find myself in tears as I sit in amazement of this blessing...or should I say, of these blessings.  

Thankfully, my hubby was able to witness this wonderful sight, with his own eyes, and not just take my word for it.  We could clearly see both babies at the same time, with both little hearts beating away.  What a beautiful picture!  The first heartbeat was 162 and the second was 158.  Nice and strong, and up quite a bit from 4 days ago.  They were measuring 7w6d, and 7w5d, so just a day or two behind isn't bad, especially for me, they usually are smaller than this.  :) 

We are still dealing with a rather large SCH, and it even appears to be coming from both babies...there is really no telling for sure at this point, but it's behind both sacs.  It looks to be mostly clots and old blood, just a small amount of new bleeding.  This means we watch closely to see what happens, and pray with everything in us that it heals up and goes away.  More days of sitting on my rear end are ahead of me.  My house is paying for it, but I have a pretty good incentive to lay low for awhile. 

 The big black thing on the left is the bleed, it's not showing all of it in this picture, and then there are the two babies, one above the bleed and one to the right of it.  :)  Beautiful!  

1 comment: