Sunday, December 26, 2010

As We Wait

Thankfully, as we have been waiting this week has been full of merriment and wonder.  Otherwise, I'm certain I would be crazy by now. 

Since the AMAZING appointment on Thursday, I have felt both blessed and shocked all in the same moment.  Since Thursday the bleeding has been a constant reminder of how scary things are, and will remain until this thing clears up.  Thursday afternoon was rough, with lots of cramping and bleeding.  Friday wasn't as bad, and the bleeding was not the same, which was a very good thing.  Christmas was pretty uneventful, and I was thankful...and then onto today, and there is something more going on, but it's old stuff, thankfully. 

Tomorrow, the hubs goes with me...he missed the other appointment that was so crazy on Thursday.  I pray that things are still looking good, with 2 little hearts beating stronger, and a bleed that has become smaller. 

As we wait, I'm a little nervous, and still very hopeful. 

2:00 is the time.  I hope to have even better news to share with you than the last post, maybe even a picture...Here's to hoping!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are going well. And hurry up 2 pm tomorrow; I am ready for a picture!

    Praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful the babies looked good last week - praying for your appointment today!!

    ReplyDelete