Thursday, November 25, 2010

5dp5dt Happy Thanksgiving

Yesterday I tested, and the trigger was out of my system. 

Today I tested and we are overjoyed that we got a POSITIVE!  Holy Crap, I can't believe it!  :) 

Two nights ago, I had some spotting, but I didn't say anything, because my hubby reads this and I didn't want to give him any false hope.  I felt pretty sure it was a good sign. 

There was a battle going on in my brain this morning that had me debating whether or not I should test.  Risking a negative, even though it's early could have been a little disappointing.  In my mind I know, hey it's early lady, don't fret...but you all know how this mind game works.  I had visions of a happy morning shared with my hubs, showing him a positive test for his birthday.  I gave in and tested for that very thing, because how happy would that be.  So glad I didn't talk myself out of it, we would have missed out on this happy moment.  So with tears we held onto each other tightly, with a renewed hope for the future. 

I am in shock!  I am overjoyed!  Thanking God this morning, for this wonderful blessing. 

Happy Thanksgiving, from my the bottom of my thankful heart. 

2 comments: