Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Some days just do not go as planned. 

I went to bed with a headache last night, and woke up with a migraine this morning, that left me hugging the toilet all day, and sleeping on the bathroom floor.  How's that for a lovely Birthday. 

The only thing getting me through that was the call I was supposed to get telling me about my beta numbers.  Around 1:45 the call came...

She said this:  "Hi, Marsha.  We are not going to be able to give you your beta results today." 

I thought she was joking....not so much

There was a problem at the lab, they have it back up and working, but are now out of the solution that they need to run the tests.  They will have more tomorrow.

Great!

I will now get the results tomorrow afternoon, after my second beta has been drawn that I will get the results of on Thursday. 

I was extremely disappointed.  What a crummy day.

On a more thankful note... My hubby got me to a Chiropractor this afternoon and I am finally beginning to feel much better.  Not so crummy after all.  Love you, Jake.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday! I am sorry you felt so unwell today AND they couldn't give your beta - that is a sad birthday :( Hang in there and I hope you get a late birthday present in a couple days!

    ReplyDelete